Please read this policy carefully in its entirety prior to purchasing furniture.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: We do not accept returns, exchanges or refunds on furniture. All sales are final.
CANCELLATIONS: You may cancel your furniture order within 24 hours of purchase provided the item has not been packaged or shipped.
DEPOSITS: A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to hold items until delivery or pick-up. (LOCAL SALES ONLY)
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES
*If you are buying multiple pieces, contact us prior to purchase for discounted shipping/delivery rates.
- LOCAL PICK UP: We are in Bordentown, NJ 08505. After you complete your purchase we will contact you to schedule your pickup.
- LOCAL DELIVERY: We offer blanket wrapped, ground floor delivery to a 100 mile radius of 08505 (suburbs only). Areas outside our local route will require shipping. Please see below.
- SHIPPING: We arrange white gloved, ground floor shipping for many areas of the USA. We do our best to hire the most reputable and qualified services. We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or other remote and outlying areas. If you are purchasing more than one piece of furniture, please contact us for special pricing.
- SHIPPING TIMELINE: Furniture shipping is handled by a third-party white-glove shipping company that we contract with. Items are typically picked up from our shop 1-4 weeks after order is placed and delivered 1-4 weeks after that. This estimates a delivery timeline of 2-8 weeks.
- SHIPPING GUIDELINES: Guidelines are set by the shipping company and are by no means controlled by Revive In Style. We schedule a shipper once we receive your order. We will email or call you to confirm that we are scheduling delivery. You will be contacted by the shipping company regarding delivery date/time once they know their route and schedule. This can be short notice (1-3 days ahead). If you or an adult are unable to accept delivery on the date they provide, you must immediately inform them so your items can be rerouted and rescheduled.
- FAILED DELIVERY ATTEMPT: If you are not available to receive your furniture at delivery, it will be rerouted and you may be charged a fee to attempt delivery again. In some cases, the carrier will be willing to leave the furniture outside with your consent. In this case, the carrier is no longer responsible for the item delivered. You are agreeing to accept these terms if you agree to have the item left outside unattended. If you need to make these arrangements please let the carrier or us know immediately so we can facilitate this request.
- SCHEDULING: If you are scheduled to be out of town or on vacation please let us know immediately so we can coordinate when to schedule a carrier.
- RESTRICTIONS: If your community or building requires permission or insurance certificates (COI), please contact us before purchasing so we can secure special arrangements. We cannot schedule delivery if you require delivery on certain days or by a certain time/date. Furniture delivery requires flexibility and an adult present.
If you purchase furniture that requires shipping you are agreeing to the estimated wait time and terms described above.
By placing a furniture order with REVIVE IN STYLE, LLC., you hereby acknowledge and accept each of the following:
- All furniture pieces are pre-owned and of unknown origin. We cannot verify it's original construction, original products used or its weight capacity. In no event shall Revive In Style, LLC. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages or injury whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its refinished furniture.
- Vintage furniture has blemishes, nicks and other imperfections due to age and history. These imperfections do not effect the functionality of the furniture. Although we do make many repairs, we purposely leave some natural patina and markings alone to preserve its vintage character. Refinished and redesigned furniture is not perfect and that's the charm that owners of these pieces welcome. If you are not that kind of buyer, it is best you look to buy brand new.
- REVIVE IN STYLE, LLC. is the liaison between the buyer and the shipper. Retaining a white gloved, qualified shipper is a courtesy service we provide to our customers. Carrier will have a bill of laden at delivery for you to sign and a copy sent back to us confirming you have accepted delivery and inspected for damages. As the buyer, you are accepting responsibility to inspect the furniture thoroughly upon arrival. Any damage or issues are to be documented with the shipping company at the time of delivery. We are not responsible for damages that occur during delivery. The shipping company is the insurance carrier, and you will file your claim through them. Please inspect your furniture carefully upon receipt as they will not be able to file your claim once they leave the premises. If you encounter any problems at all, please contact us immediately so we can address the matter on your behalf. A touch-up paint kit is always included for minor repairs.
- We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen is the exact color of the furniture in person. This is due to computer monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, digital photography, printing, dye lot variations and other elements beyond our control. If you are uncertain, we are happy to send a swatch or direct you to a retailer near you that has the color for you to see in person.
- Shipping times average between 1-8 weeks. Please NOTE that we cannot give you an exact shipping date. Once your furniture is purchased, we begin to arrange the shipping. This can take a few days to select our carrier. Once arranged, you will hear from us. Shipping times vary depending on routes, traffic, stops, delays, weather conditions and unforeseen mechanical issues. Once the furniture has been picked up from the Revive In Style shop, communication with the shipper becomes limited as they are now traveling. The driver will call you 1-3 days in advance with date & time window. If for some reason you are unable be home at during the timeframe they provide, please let them or us know immediately so we can attempt to reroute and reschedule your delivery. If you are scheduled to be out of town or on vacation please contact us before purchasing so we can coordinate when to schedule a carrier.
- Carefully measure your space and doorways prior to purchasing furniture to confirm that the furniture you are purchasing will fit. Delivery refusal will not qualify for a return or refund.
- We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges for any reason whatsoever.
It is my priority to make your experience as positive and convenient as possible. I will do all I can to facilitate a smooth transaction and delivery. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. Click the Chat Box at the bottom of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org